Train like a Pro with PGA Coach Sam Head
Let’s make your game more consistent
Sign-up for for free instruction videos,
interesting blogs and all Sam’s individual and group coaching offers
Breaking News!! Samantha Head claims she can reduce your handicap and help you learn a more reliable golf game
Everyone wants consistency in their game but what many golfers don’t realize is that to score your best you don’t have to play perfect golf.
What you do need is a predictable long game, a really good short game, a trustworthy putting stroke AND to be able to recover from mistakes without it ruining the scorecard.
What’s more, ALL these shots and strategies are easy to learn with regular sessions with the right coach……..
Stop relying on quick fixes & YouTube videos like everyone else……a long term plan is so much better
Expert coaching with a trusted, knowledgeable teaching professional is always better than relying on quick fixes, one off lessons or tips from your golfing friends.
Whatever part of your game needs attention, improving your game is too important to leave to chance…you need a proper plan, just like the Pros!
Sam’s Coaching Menu,
Club Info & Lesson Options
- Location – The Bedfordshire Golf Club
- Facilities – Excellent Range, Short game area and Putting Green
- Individual Lessons – £65 per hour
- Playing Lessons – £65 per hour, minimum 2 hours – Green Fee included
- Master Classes – £65 four hours coaching in a group of five
- Six month Master Class Programme – £595 includes six masterclasses, one individual course lesson (two hours), gapping session on MEVO,goody bag and 18 holes competition with Sam and the whole group.
- For details and dates of the next Masterclasses, sign up for Sam’s Newsletter!
We can do this!
It all starts with a friendly phone call….
You’ll probably have lots of questions for Sam and she will have a few for you too. By setting up a call with Sam, you can get to know each other a little better before committing to a coaching session or programme.
So here is how it works….
- Get in touch via the CONTACT page to arrange a call with Sam at a time that suits you….or call Sam directly on 07802 474948
- Discuss the strengths & weakness of your game with Sam and together you will work out the best improvement plan to get your game to exactly where you want it to be.
- You BOOK YOUR LESSON in Sam’s online diary
- Sam will look forward to seeing you on the lesson tee at the Bedfordshire!